Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Notification of Claims Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at
200 112th Avenue NE, Suite 310
Bellevue, WA 98004
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We will remove the infringing material, subject to the the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
LAST UPDATED: September 1, 2015
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the Site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the Site.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide. You can generally visit the Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in certain sections of the Site and when you use our Services, we may enable you to request quotes or information, complete a registration form, or perform other similar activities. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personally identifiable information that you choose to submit such as your name, contact data (address, email address, phone number), financial information and other similar information. We may also collect additional personally identifiable information that you voluntarily include in your interactions with the Site or transmit with your communications to us.
- Web Site Use Information. By using the Site, we automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from your computer and about your activities on the Site via standard Internet technologies such as cookies and web server logs, described in more detail below in the “Cookies” section. This information may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at the Site, activities conducted on the Site and the websites visited just before and just after the Site. We also work with third-party vendors and partners in operating and improving the Site and managing our advertising, described in more detail below in the “Third Party Vendors” section.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
As you use the Site, the website uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users. Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting the Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve the Site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
We may use and/or disclose your information as follows:
· We use the information we collect to provide the Services, administer our business activities and provide customer service.
· We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to the Site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers.
· If you make an inquiry or request information about products or services offered via the Site, we will share the personal information contained in your request form (such as your full name, address, telephone number, etc.) with third parties in our partner network to process and fulfill your request. By submitting your request, you understand that our business partners may contact you by telephone, automated calling, mobile device, email, or regular mail based on the information you provided to us in order to process and fulfill your request, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of an internal company. If one of our business partners contacts you and you wish not to be contacted again by that partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again. Please note that our partners may maintain the information you provided whether you elect to use their services.
· We also use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
· As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
THIRD PARTY VENDORS
We use Google Analytics on the Site; information on how this collects and processes data can be found at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. In addition, we have enabled certain Google Analytics advertising features that utilize cookies. These features enable us to obtain certain demographic and interests data for visitors to the Site. You can opt out of these features by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads.
We may use Google AdWords remarketing to trigger advertisements across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Site you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords remarketing, you can opt out by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
In addition, we may utilize other online ad networks that place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visithttp://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTY VENDORS.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our Site, the users of our Site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our Site, us, or third parties.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESS & CONTROL
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by clicking here and following the instructions to unsubscribe. Please note that we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of third parties with which we have shared your personal information (i.e., to which we have already provided your personal information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related e-mails from these third parties, please contact them directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms in their privacy policies or marketing-related e-mails.
USE OF SITE BY MINORS
The Site is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
Full Beaker, Inc.
200 112th Ave NE, Suite 310
Bellevue, WA 98004