Dialysis Coordinator/Registered Nurse
Exact Staff Denville, NJ
Our client is one of the nation's largest health centers in the state of California. With their physician-driven health system and doctors/clinicians leading the organization at every level, they have been recognized for being the fastest growing company in the country!
Our client prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Their wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and the following resources and voluntary benefit options:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic, Universal, Critical Illness and Optional Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Commute Assistance/Rideshare Program (varies on location)
- And More…
The Dialysis Coordinator (RN) is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Inpatient Renal Care Unit. The Dialysis Coordinator (RN) is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients. He / She will communicate with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- 1. Current and valid state RN License.
- 2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- 3. Maintains acquired knowledge and remains current in advancements in nephrology (Inpatient)
- 4. Certification in Nephrology Nursing, Apheresis Nursing – Preferred, but not a must.
- 5. Two years of experience in Acute Care Hemodialysis nursing
- 6. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - preferred.
- 7. NO NEW GRADS PLEASE
- 8. Minimum 1 – 5 Years - Maximum