Registered Nurse - ICU
Exact Staff Garden Grove, CA
Our client is one of the nation's largest health centers in the state of California. With their physician-driven health system and doctors/clinicians leading the organization at every level, they have been recognized for being the fastest growing company in the country!
Our client prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Their wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and the following resources and voluntary benefit options:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic, Universal, Critical Illness and Optional Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Commute Assistance/Rideshare Program (varies on location)
- And More…
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the ICU.
- The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients; Incumbent communicates with the physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and abnormal results and symptomatology.
- RN will need to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Current and valid state RN license
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Staff RN in Acute Care hospital, critical care
- Completion of Critical Care Course – preferred
- Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN) – preferred