Exact Staff Woonsocket, RI
Our client is one of the nation's largest health centers in the state of California. With their physician-driven health system and doctors/clinicians leading the organization at every level, they have been recognized for being the fastest growing company in the country!
Our client prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Their wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and the following resources and voluntary benefit options:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic, Universal, Critical Illness and Optional Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Commute Assistance/Rideshare Program (varies on location)
- And More…
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages staff members in the Same Day Surgery, Operating Room, GI Lab and PACU departments.
- Directs and supervises functions and activities in the operative environment; implements and interprets policies, procedures, standards, and regulations to personnel, patients, medical staff and the public.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department.
- Formulates budget for the department.
- Directs actions toward supervision of nursing care given to pediatric patients 8 years old and above, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients within the SDS, GI Lab, surgical suite and PACU, according to nursing principles.
- Verifies availability of all supplies required for correct operation of the department.
- Supervises care of OR suite and equipment to ensure cleanliness, sterility and operational ability of all items.
- Minimum of 3 years of Operating Room experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- BLS & ACLS certification required
- RN license in the state of Rhode Island