Labor & Delivery Nurse
Exact Staff Garden Grove, CA
Our client is one of the nation's largest health centers in the state of California. With their physician-driven health system and doctors/clinicians leading the organization at every level, they have been recognized for being the fastest growing company in the country!
Our client prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Their wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and the following resources and voluntary benefit options:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic, Universal, Critical Illness and Optional Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Commute Assistance/Rideshare Program (varies on location)
- And More…
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Birthplace.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
- Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to newborns and mothers during the antepartum and postpartum periods.
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current
- NRP (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Advanced or AWHONN Intermediate fetal monitoring 60 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- NO NEW GRADS PLEASE
- MUST HAVE 1 - 2 years of ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 Year - Maximum 15 Years