Now accepting applications for the 2020 award.
Share This With Your Friends and Family!
- Submission Deadline: 9/18
- Finalists Selected: 9/25
- Voting Ends: 10/9
- Winner Announced: 10/13
The Nurse.org Nursing Student Scholarship is offered to students entering, or currently pursuing, an educational program related to nursing or medicine. Applicants must be US citizens, at least 17 years of age, and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants will apply on Instagram completing the following rules:
- Like this post & follow @nurse_org
- Use hashtag #nursedotorg to enter to win the $1000 scholarship
- Share a pic and in the caption tell us about your nursing journey. What inspired you to become a nurse? What challenges have you overcome? What are 2 goals you want to achieve when you become a nurse?
- Bonus Entry: Share the post in your Instagram story and Tag @nurse_org
10 finalists will be selected by a panel of judges. The winner will then be selected based on a community vote. If selected as a top 10 finalist, you will need to provide proof of enrollment in nursing school.
Once the winner is decided and notified of the award, he/she will receive a mailed 1099-MISC tax form and the check will be delivered to their address. The winner of the scholarship award will be fully responsible for the taxes incurred from receiving the award.