Philly Flyers Nurse Appreciation Night! Buy Discount Tickets for $53
Join Nurse.org as we soar high with the Philadelphia Flyers and salute the nurses who work tirelessly to keep our community healthy and thriving. In the world of sports, where victories are celebrated, this night promises to be a heartwarming reminder that sometimes the true victors wear scrubs, and they deserve our applause on and off the ice.
- Buy discounted tickets now! Starting at $53, plus get a FREE Tumbler!
Buy discounted tickets while they last!
3 Nurses To Be Honored!
The following nurses were nominated by the nursing community to be honored at Nurse Appreciation Night! Congrats!
- Natasha Rossi - From Oncology Nurse to Cancer Survivor to FNP Student
- Marissa Rabik - Marissa consistently goes above and beyond for the patients in her care. She provides a calm and healing environment just by stepping into a room. Recently her excellent assessment skills recognized a delayed postpartum hemorrhage. Her prompt thinking and interventions help to save a new mother from a terrible outcome. I am so thankful she was there to care for this new mother. They were very fortunate to be in her hands.
- Jessica Abrams - She is an exceptional nurse who shows great caring and compassion for her patients. She supported me through my birth, and I don't think I would have been able to get through it without her. She has since changed to an education position where she has less 1:1 patient care but now shares her knowledge and skills to create a better generation of nurses.
Awards and Prizes:
- The 3 nurses with the most votes will be honored by the Philly Flyers during the game!
- The 3 nurse winners will each receive 2 game tickets, courtesy of Nurse.org
- A pair of Clove shoes!
- A set of Jaanuu scrubs!
- A prize bundle from NuWest!
- Thursday, December 14th @ 7:00pm EST
- Wells Fargo Center - Flyers, 3601 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Buy discounted tickets now!
Check this page for updates on Nurse Night events and a special on-ice recognition!
We will continue to update this page with the event schedule and special nurse recognition events during the game.