Guaranteed Nursing Moments of Happiness in Hospital Corridors
Let's face it, being a nurse has its ups and downs. Moments of sadness, frustration, anger, shock. Moments of happiness, laughter, fun, thankfulness. We've gathered five of our favorite happy moments caught in hospital corridors that involve our favorite people--nurses.
- When "Tall Sarah" showed up to her shift, 5 year old Gideon Robinson didn't hesitate in asking his favorite nurse her hand in marriage.
- When nurse Matt Hickling learned that his four year old patient, Abby, wanted to marry her favorite nurse, he put together the most adorable surprise wedding!
- When Bailey Miller decided to surprise her favorite nurse after a surprising recovery, we remember how invested nurses are in their patients.
- Renee Hendrix spent over 30 years helping to take care of the youngest patients in the NICU, and this heartwarming surprise is something ALL nurses can appreciate.
- Florence Rigney , the United State's oldest working nurse, deserved a birthday to remember!
Which video was your favorite? Did we miss any? Sending warm thoughts and positive vibes to all our nurses out there. We support you!
Nurse.org's Popular Articles and Resources
Non-Bedside Nursing Jobs
Looking for a change beyond the bedside? Check out our list of the top non-bedside nursing careers
15 Highest Paying Nursing Jobs in 2023
You know all nursing jobs aren’t created (or paid!) equally, but do you know which nurses are making the most money in 2023?
2023's Best Nursing Schools
We've looked at programs nationwide and determined these are our top schools
Best Shoes for Nurses in 2023
We had nurses wear top-rated shoes to work and give their honest reviews. These are the best nursing shoes as rated by nurses.