trustaff New York, NY
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced OR Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Operating Room Nurse (OR RN) will be responsible for patient care in the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative phases of a patient's surgical experience. Duties of the Operating Room Nurse include patient education, circulating and/or scrubbing, and working closely with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and surgical technologists during and after surgical procedures.
1+ year of recent operating room experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
For over 15 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country.
When you travel with trustaff, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, trustaff travelers enjoy great employee benefits, access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Great selection of jobs — up to $2,800 per week take home pay!
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• 401(k) with employer match
• Weekly pay through direct deposit
• Extension & Completion bonuses
• Licensure reimbursement
• Earn paid time off
• 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
• 1+ years recent specialty experience
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer