trustaff Seattle, WA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Dialysis Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. Dialysis RNs provide care and support for patients suffering from acute and chronic renal failure. Dialysis nurses are experts in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis and assist before, during, and after dialysis procedures.
1+ year of recent Dialysis RN experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
As one of the fastest growing names in the travel nursing industry, trustaff is dedicated to helping advance the careers of travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals nationwide. We've dedicated ourselves to placing healthcare professionals and nurses of all specialties in premier facilities offering some of the highest paid contracts, great benefits, bonuses, and flexible travel arrangements and schedules.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Up to $2,800/Week Take Home
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours / Extension & Sign-On Bonuses
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Clinical Liaisons
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• 1+ year of experience in Dialysis
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.