trustaff Baltimore, MD
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Burn ICU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. The Burn Nurse is a highly-trained critical care registered nurse that provides care for their patient's physical well-being, in addition to the emotional and psychological toll that burns may cause. Burn ICU RNs are responsible for educating families of burn victims on the treatment of burns, including proper dressing of wounds.
1+ year of recent Burn ICU RN experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
As one of the fastest growing names in the travel nursing industry, trustaff is dedicated to helping advance the careers of travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals nationwide. We've dedicated ourselves to placing healthcare professionals and nurses of all specialties in premier facilities offering some of the highest paid contracts, great benefits, bonuses, and flexible travel arrangements and schedules.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Up to $2,800/Week Take Home
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours / Extension & Sign-On Bonuses
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Clinical Liaisons
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• 1+ years of experience in an intensive care unit specializing in delivering care to burn patients
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.