Travel Nurse (RN) - PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse)
MedPro Staffing Urbana, IL
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PICU setting
- Active RN License
- PALS & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), a high-tech children’s services area for critically ill, medically complex, and/or post-surgical patients. The pediatric intensive care RN collaborates with families, physicians, and other healthcare officials to determine the best course of patient care and recovery.
- Provide care for children and adolescents, usually up to the age of 18, with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions that require constant monitoring.
- Prioritize careful monitoring of patients, and reports regularly to the pediatrician, and family on the patient's condition, and what they can expect in recovery.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, PICU, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing