Operating Room Registered Nurse
MedPro Staffing Los Angeles, CA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Surgery setting
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Operating Room / Perioperative Nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery
- Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery.
- The OR nurse / OR RN also serves as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse.
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field.
- Scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.