MedPro Staffing Phoenixville, PA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PCU/Step-down Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PCU/Step-down setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Progressive Care Nurses (PCU) care for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care. PCU nurses monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations. Many PCU patients receive complex medications that may require titration based on the patientâ€™s vital signs The PCU nurse is sometimes also called a step-down nurse and the PCU is also known as cardiac step-down, medical step-down, neuro step-down, surgical step-down and ER holding.
- Monitor and assess patients who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care.
- Utilize computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.