trustaff Los Angeles, CA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Case Manager (RN) for a 13-week travel contract.
RN Case Managers are registered nurses who develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans. RN Case Managers ensure proper utilization of services and resources and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers. Case Managers provide assistance to patients within and outside of facilities.
1+ year of recent nurse case management experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
For over 15 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country.
When you travel with trustaff, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, trustaff travelers enjoy great employee benefits, access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Great selection of jobs — up to $2,800 per week take home pay!
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• 401(k) with employer match
• Weekly pay through direct deposit
• Extension & Completion bonuses
• Licensure reimbursement
• Earn paid time off
• 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
• 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email email@example.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer