Travel Nurse (RN) - Med Surg (Medical Surgical Registered Nurse)
MedPro Staffing Malvern, PA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Med-Surg registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Med/Surg setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Med-Surg Nurses (RN) provide care for primarily adult patients before and after surgical procedures; they also attend to those who are being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. Due to the broad range of medical conditions Med/Surg Nurses will encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
- Complete assignments made by physicians.
- Provide routine treatment and post-surgical care.
- Assess changes in patient's health status and perform various treatments.
- Administer medication.
- Meticulous documentation as to medication and treatment administration to ensure continuity of care between nursing staff, physicians and other treatment team members.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Medical-Surgical, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-MS, RN- Medical Surgical, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, RN Med-Surg, Travel Nursing