GI Lab RN
trustaff Thousand Oaks, CA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced GI Lab Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. The Gastroenterology Lab Nurse (GI Lab RN) works within the endoscopy or gastroenenterology unit of a hospital or medical center and assists in procedures in which an endoscope is used. The GI Lab RN provides assistance with sedation and post-procedure care.
1+ year of recent GI Lab RN experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
As one of the fastest growing names in the travel nursing industry, trustaff is dedicated to helping advance the careers of travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals nationwide. We've dedicated ourselves to placing healthcare professionals and nurses of all specialties in premier facilities offering some of the highest paid contracts, great benefits, bonuses, and flexible travel arrangements and schedules.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Up to $2,800/Week Take Home
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours / Extension & Sign-On Bonuses
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Clinical Liaisons
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• 1+ year of experience in the GI Lab
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.