Travel Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW
MedPro Staffing Corvallis, OR
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Licensed Clinical Social Workers(LCSW) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in a Clinical Social Worker setting
- BLS Certifications
- Master of Social Work
- State Licensure
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The role of the Licensed Clinical Social Workers(LCSW) is to act as an advocate and help clients gain access to resources while confronting their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction and abuse.
- Works closely with all members of the healthcare team in development of the Plan of Treatment, including discharge plans, based on the psychosocial assessment and accepted social work interventions
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of referral resources throughout the service area
- Maintains up to date knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other third party reimbursement sources
- Maintains accurate and timely records, including clinical progress notes, according to facility policy
- Provides positive customer relations in dealing with patients, families, physicians, member of the healthcare team, referral sources, services agencies and others.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Travel Contract, Travel Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Social Worker, Clinical Social Worker, LCSW