Endoscopy Registered Nurse
MedPro Staffing Reston, VA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Endoscopy Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Endoscopy setting
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Endoscopy Nurses (RN) are registered nurses with expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology, pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures and pharmacodynamics of conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
- Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychobiologic and cognitive needs of the patient/family. Utilizes assessment data in formulating nursing diagnoses.
- Provides technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Maintains personal contact with patients and relatives, being sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Stores, checks and administers medication in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Maintains timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Works with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures, admission and recovery of patients and other related procedures
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.