Dialysis Registered Nurses
MedPro Staffing Pasadena, TX
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Dialysis Registered Nurses (RN) for a travel assignments with one of our top clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Dialysis setting
- Active RN License
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Dialysis nurse (RN) is responsible for administering a life-prolonging procedure. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and help them to manage their disease.
- Provide care for patients undergoing dialysis procedures,
- Review patient data and make recommendations to the physician for care.
- Responsible for initiating a plan of care based on a patient’s specific needs, while also providing education to patients and their families
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.