Service Line Director
trustaff Sidney, OH
CardioSolution is actively seeking an experienced Cardiovascular Service Line Director for a permanent, full-time role in Sidney, Ohio.
The Cardiovascular Service Line Director is accountable for providing clinical and managerial leadership in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the diagnostic and interventional cardiology program.
Bachelor’s degree or combination of Associate’s degree plus equivalent experience
Five (5) years clinical experience as a cath lab RN or tech
Active RN, RCIS, RT or ARRT designation
Minimum five (5) years of management experience and demonstrated understanding of the legislative and regulatory environment
Master’s degree in business or healthcare management field
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Assists hospitals with strategic, financial and operational planning of cardiovascular service line
• Develops marketing and outreach programs to improve volume of the service line
• Assists hospitals with identifying cardiology service line staffing and equipment needs
• Monitors and manages ongoing performance of cath lab staff and physicians
• Responsible for abstracting and submitting all cardiovascular hospital data to NCDR, COAP and system level tracking platforms
• Conducts quarterly PCI and STEMI reviews and develops responsive action plans
• Performs audits of charge capture and billing practices for client sites and makes recommendations for improvements
• Performs additional duties as assigned by management
This is a permanent position that includes competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with company match and PTO. Relocation assistance will be provided.