trustaff Downey, CA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Home Health RN is responsible for administering care in the home of patients. Home Health nurses treat a variety of patients, from infants and young mothers to disabled adults and the elderly. Responsibilities of Home Health RNs include monitoring health statistics, giving medication, and providing treatment and palliative care.
1+ year of recent Home Health RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer