Travel Nurse (RN) - Endo (Endoscopy Registered Nurse)
MedPro Staffing Kennewick, WA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Endoscopy Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Endoscopy setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Endoscopy Nurses (RN) are registered nurses with expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology, pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures and pharmacodynamics of conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
- Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychobiologic and cognitive needs of the patient/family. Utilizes assessment data in formulating nursing diagnoses.
- Provides technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Maintains personal contact with patients and relatives, being sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Stores, checks and administers medication in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Maintains timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Works with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures, admission and recovery of patients and other related procedures
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-Endo, RN-GI, RN-Endoscopy, RN-Gastroenterology, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, Travel Nursing