trustaff San Carlos, Ca
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Pre/Post Op RN for a 13-week travel contract.
The Pre / Post-Operative Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the admission of patients for surgical procedures, preparation for surgery and the coordination of pre-operative lab work. The Pre / Post-Operative RN will provide post-operative care and stabilization, prepare patient for return home, and act as discharge nurse giving thorough discharge education.
1+ year of recent Pre/Post Op RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer