Travel Master of Social Work - MSW
MedPro Staffing Mansfield Center, CT
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Master of Social Work (MSW) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
The role of the Master of Social Work (MSW) is to provide clinical and consultation work as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Assess client needs and eligibility for services
- Provide selected agency services to an identified caseload, referring clients to other services as appropriate.
- Conduct psychosocial evaluations
- Communicate with family regarding client adjustment and plan of care when indicated
- Consult with psychiatrist to provide follow-through in treatment of clients
- Provide psychotherapy/counseling services to a diverse clinical population utilizing a variety of treatment modalities, including individual, group and family therapy.
- Two years of recent experience in a Social Worker setting
- BLS Certifications
- Master of Social Work
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Travel Contract, Travel Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Social Worker, Clinical Social Worker, LCSW