Travel Nurse (RN) - Dialysis (Dialysis Registered Nurse)
MedPro Staffing Trenton, NJ
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Dialysis Registered Nurses (RN) for a travel assignments with one of our top clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Dialysis setting
- Active RN License
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The Dialysis nurse (RN) is responsible for administering a life-prolonging procedure. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and help them to manage their disease.
- Provide care for patients undergoing dialysis procedures,
- Review patient data and make recommendations to the physician for care.
- Responsible for initiating a plan of care based on a patient’s specific needs, while also providing education to patients and their families
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: RN Travel, Travel Nurse, Dialysis Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, Travel Nursing, Dialysis