Travel Nurse (RN) - Neuro ICU (Neuro Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse)
MedPro Staffing Bakersfield, CA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Neuro ICU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Neuro ICU setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Neuro ICU Nurse (RN) possesses the skills needed to manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening brain related problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions related.
- Provide patient care as well as education and support to the patient's family.
- Ensure proper functioning of life support equipment such as ventilators and feeding tubes.
- Observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and respiration for signs of distress.
- Administer medication, IVs, and insert catheters as needed.
- Meticulous documentation of medication administration.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient’s physical condition.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Neuro Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN-Neuro ICU, Travel Nurse, Agency Nurse, Contract Nurse, Travel Contract, ACLS, EKG, RN, Registered Nurse, Advanced Life Support, CPR, BLS, Travel Nursing