Neuro ICU RN - Neuro ICU Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
MedPro Staffing Honolulu, HI
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Neuro ICU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Neuro ICU Nurse (RN) possesses the skills needed to manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening brain related problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions related.
- Provide patient care as well as education and support to the patient's family.
- Ensure proper functioning of life support equipment such as ventilators and feeding tubes.
- Observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and respiration for signs of distress.
- Administer medication, IVs, and insert catheters as needed.
- Meticulous documentation of medication administration.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient’s physical condition.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Neuro ICU setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Neuro Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN-Neuro ICU, Travel Nurse, Agency Nurse, Contract Nurse, Travel Contract, ACLS, EKG, RN, Registered Nurse, Advanced Life Support, CPR, BLS, Travel Nursing