Telemetry registered nurse
MedPro Staffing Falls Church, VA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Telemetry registered nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Telemetry setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
As part of the telemetry unit, Telemetry Nurses (RN) provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for nurses to monitor. Telemetry Nurses read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
- Provide care for patients by comfortably connecting them to machines that measure blood pressure, heart rate,breathing rate, blood-oxygen level, and electrocardiogram information.
- Monitor and interpret data to assess any potential health problems and needs.
- Develop nursing care plans and maintaining accurate medical records.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.