First Assistant Registered Nurse
MedPro Staffing Phoenixville, PA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality First Assistant Registered Nurse (RNFA) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Perioperative Nursing practice as both a scrub and circulating nurse
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- Successful completion of an RNFA program that meets AORN recommended education standards for RN First Assistant programs
- BLS, ACLS, CNOR Certifications
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
First Assistant Nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical preoperative patient care management, intraoperative surgical first assisting and postoperative patient care management
- Assist surgeon by performing technical functions during surgery, including intra-operative retraction, homeostasis, tissue manipulation, and wound closure.
- Provide direct patient care as part of the perioperative role, by acting as first assistant to the surgeon during operative procedures.
- The First assisting nurse / RNFA will perform first assisting under the direct supervision of the primary surgeon.
- The RNFA will immediately communicate any patient care issues verbally to the surgeon.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.