- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Church
- Certifications: American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award, Magnet Award, American College of Cardiology’s Get with the Guidelines Platinum Performance Achievement Award for 2015, Women's Choice Award for Breast Center
- Services: Bereavement Support, Breast Center, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Services, St. Joseph Heart Institute, Case Management, Cosmetic Surgery, Emergency Services, Endoscopy Services, Ethics Committee, Gastroenterology, Heart Institute - St. Joseph, Home Care Services, Infusion Services, Intensive Care Unit, Interventional Radiology, Joint and Spine Institute, Mammography Services, Maternity Services, Nutrition Counseling, Oncology, Orthopedics, Outpatient Infusion Therapy, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Pain Clinic, Pastoral Care, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Pre-Anesthesia Clinic, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Radiology Services, Rehabilitation, Sleep Lab, Spiritual Care, Sports Medicine, Stroke Center, Support Groups, Surgical Services
- Trauma Level: Level II Trauma Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Med Surg oncology RN
I always had great co-workers.
Always under staffed. Management has no control over how the staffing ratios are. Pay is low. Hospital has gone from a vibrant place with happy employees to a slowly emptying, unhappy staff.
Coworkers were great work with, helpful, knowledgable. Managers were easy to work with for scheduling. Friendly environment. Hospital updating, currently renovating areas.
Facility, recent change of hands
Emergency Room (ER)
Not a lot of staff, a lot of travel nurses and physicians in ED. Lack of support from management, new director in the works.
No jobs were found.