417 First Ave Seward, AK 99664 907-224-5205
Providence Seward Medical and Care Center provides quality health care, with an array of inpatient and outpatient services. These services include a 24-hour emergency department, laboratory and radiology services, physical, speech, and occupational therapies, and a long term care facility. Our team of physicians, nurses, and support staff deliver compassionate, quality care to all patients. We have the experience and facilities necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions.
- Type: Critical Access Hospitals
- Ownership: Government - Local
- Certifications: The Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission
- Services: 24- Hour Emergency Service, Level 4 Trauma Center, Emergency Prenatal care, Emergency Pediatric care, 4-Dimensional Ultrasound, Geriatric Medicine, Blood Pressure Checks, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies, Dietician Services, Diabetes Education, Full Service Laboratory, Drug Urinalysis Collection, Full Service Radiology Department, Long Term Care
- Trauma Level: Level 4 Trauma Center
- Teaching: No