- Type: Critical Access Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Church
- Certifications: Accredited by The Joint Commission, Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award, Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement by Healthgrades
- Services: Diagnostic Imaging, Gastroenterology, Hematology|Oncology, Intensive Care, Joint & Spine Center, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Services, Rehabilitation, Same-day Surgery, Sleep Lab, Surgical Services, Trauma Care / ER
- Trauma Level: Level IV Trauma Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Emergency Room (ER)
The hospital I work at is very team based, every staff member knows everyone by name and everyone works as a team. I would highly recommend working here.
No jobs were found.