1450 Battersby Ave Enumclaw, WA 98022
For more than 60 years, St. Elizabeth Hospital has been a part of the community, providing expert, compassionate care for patients of all ages in Enumclaw and surrounding communities. St. Elizabeth Hospital is part of CHI Franciscan Health, one of the largest health care systems in the Puget Sound area. We offer a full range of advanced health care services. We’re committed to helping families stay healthy and active. We’re proud to have a team of excellent, experienced doctors practicing at St. Elizabeth.
- Type: Critical Access Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Centers for Maternity Care, Accredited Heart Failure System in the Northwest by The Battelle Healthcare Colloquium William O. Robertson Patient Safety Award for Achievement
- Services: Cardiopulmonary, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency Services, Family Birth Center, Gastrointestinal Lab, Inpatient Care, Laboratory, Mammography, Occupational Health, Surgical Services, Urgent Care
- Trauma Level: Level V Trauma Center
- Teaching: No