- Type: Critical Access Hospitals
- Ownership: Government - Hospital District or Authority
- Certifications: 5-Star Award for Overall Quality of Care by Professional Research Consultants
- Services: 3D-4D Ultrasound, Acute Care, Med/Surg, Adult Hospitalist Program, Cardiopulmonary, Computer Assisted Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Echocardiography, Emergency Department, Emergency Medical Services, Family Birthplace, Family Medicine, Laboratory Services, Occupational Health, Pain Clinic, Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Hospitalist Program, Pediatric Therapy, Surgical Group, Swing Bed Program, Therapy Services, Transitional Care
- Trauma Level: Level IV Trauma Center, Level 3 Stroke Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Operating Room (OR)
Best Place to work
Great union and contract, benefits package is good, management is outstanding, small critical access Hospital means lots of opportunity to do and try new things. NO forced low census. Education is encouraged and supported. On call hours mean a surprise bump in pay. Volunteer low census means scheduling flexibility.
Slow times can encourage laziness in some people. On call required. Union contract makes disciplinary actions difficult.
No jobs were found.