- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: “A” Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group, Accredited by College of American Pathologists, Accredited by The Joint Commission, HIMSS Stage 7 Ambulatory Award, Most Wired Hospital
- Services: Allergy, Anesthesiology, Assisted Living, Athletic Trainers, Audiology, Behavioral Health, Cancer, Cardiac Rehab, Cardiology, Chemotherapy, Childbirth, Dermatology, Diabetes, Dialysis, Dietitian/Nutrition Education, Ear, Nose and Throat, Emergency, Eye Care, Family Birth Center, Family Care, Foot Care, General Surgery, Gynecology/Obstetrics, Hospice, Hospital Services, Hospitalists, Imaging Services, Inpatient Services, Intensive Care, Internal Medicine, Laboratory, Lake Winona Manor, Long Term Care, Mammography, Massage, Maternal – Fetal Medicine, Memory Care, Mental Health, Midwifery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Occupational Therapy, Oncology, Ophthalmology/Optometry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopedics, Outreach Physician Clinics, Pain Management, Palliative Care, Pathology
- Trauma Level: Level IV Trauma Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
I love the cafeteria food! dsf dsf gdfs gd sfgdsf gdsf gsd fgdsf gds fg dsfg dsfg. dsfg dsf gdsf g dsfg dsfg dsf gsdf gdfs gd fsg.
Coworkers are the best
12/3/2018Psychiatric (Mental Health)
Covers up sexual assaults
If you enjoy giving LSD to patients and raping them, this is the place to work.
If you actually are a human and you pay attention your faith in humanity will be gone or you'll go into such a state of denial as to be a part of such a system.
9/23/2016Emergency Room (ER)
Staff and doctors are awesome in the ER... Team players and nurse pt ratio is good
9/5/2016Psychiatric (Mental Health)
Management not very caring for being health facility
8/1/2016Long-Term Care (LTC)
The main battle is staffing, which is the same everywhere. Emergent cases are shipped out to Mayo or Gundersen.
7/26/2016Psychiatric (Mental Health)
Benefits ,Salary , Staff on the unit are great to work with .
7/11/2016Psychiatric (Mental Health)
Staff is great to work with. Ratio is great.
6/30/2016Emergency Room (ER)
Great teamwork and scheduling is accommodating.
trustaff | Winona, MN
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Dialysis Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.Dialysis RNs provide care and support for p…
All Medical | Winona, MN
Specialty: RN-Dialysis-TravelLocations: Winona, MinnesotaShift: DayDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description The nephrology nurse is res…
Alto Healthcare Staffing | Winona, MN
Dialysis Travel RN Needed in Winona, MN Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, ccu, domiciliary, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, psyc…
Fortus Healthcare Resources | Winona, MN
When you join the Fortus team, you become part of our family. And we treat you as one of our own and look out for your best interests. We want y…
Bethany St. Joseph Corporation | Onalaska, WI
The Onalaska Care Center is now hiring for a Night Charge RN. This position works 64 hours over a two-week period. Must be currently licensed to…
Alto Healthcare Staffing | Spring Grove, MN
LTC Travel RN Needed in Spring Grove, MN Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, hospice, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, sur…
Prime Time Healthcare | Spring Grove, MN
RN Associated topics: bsn, coronary, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, psychatric, registed, registered nurse, transitional
Health Specialists | Spring Grove, MN
Are you looking for your next contract? We have a current opening for an experienced and self-motivatedMed/Surg RN. Health Specialists, Inc. is …
trustaff | Caledonia, MN
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Long-Term Care Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.Long-Term Care Nurses (LTC RNs) work …
Mayo Clinic | Plainview, MN
City Plainview State Minnesota Telecommute No Department Nursing Position description The licensed practical nurse (LPN): Provides nursing care …