- Type: Critical Access Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: Top 50 Critical Access Hospitals to Know by Becker's Hospital Review, HealthStrong Award for Excellence in Efficiency by iVantage Health Analytics
- Services: Behavioral Health, Cancer Care, Diabetes Care, Dialysis, Dietetics, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency Services, Heart Care, Home Health & Hospice, Internal Medicine, Laboratory, Long-Term Care, Medical/Surgical & ICU, Neurology, OB-GYN & Women's Health, Orthopedics, Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy, Physicians Specialty Clinic, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Shenandoah Ambulance Service, Sleep Center, Surgery
- Trauma Level: Level IV Trauma Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
6/12/2017Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Have worked here for 5 years. Good experience.
Co-workers, environment, doctors.. liked the people I worked with. Doctors easy to contact. Good team work over all. Able to float for new experiences.
Management, middle managers. Managers are very clique. They definitely have their favorites and it is pretty easy to discover who those people are.
11/17/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Opportunity for advancement. Growing service line. Fast paced. Dedicated middle management. Great location. Dedicated nursing staff. Great benefits and competitive pay.
Physician accountability. EMR not user friendly. Top heavy with senior management.
5/24/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Keep to yourself and when you do speak, be a kiss up It can be great again if the right people do the right thing
General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing | Shenandoah, IA
Travel L&D (RN) Continue to help give the gift of life while taking home over $1,650 a week in Shenandoah, IA! Job Details Travel L&D RN…
trustaff | Shenandoah, IA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Obstetrics RN for a full-time, direct-hire position with a medical facility located in Shenandoah, …
MedPro Staffing | Shenandoah, TX
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Registered Nurse - Emergency Room for a travel as…
TRS Healthcare | Hamburg, IA
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse that is licensed in IA to work in the specialty area of Medical Surgical. (Compact license acceptab…
trustaff | Hamburg, IA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Medical /Surgical Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.The Medical Surgical Registered Nu…
CHI Health | Nebraska City, NE
Position Type: PRNScheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0Primary Location: NE > NEBRASKA CITY > ST MARYS RN Med Surg (PRN) Your time at w…
Barton Associates | Council Bluffs, IA
A multi-specialty clinic in Iowa is looking a nurse practitioner to provide locum tenens coverage for approximately six months, beginning in Jan…
HealthCare Traveler Jobs | Council Bluffs, IA
Registered Nurse. Travel Nurse Associated topics: hospice, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse,…
Presbyterian Homes & Services | Council Bluffs, IA
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Prairie Gate in Council Bluffs, Iowa, is seeking a Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator to join our …
Grifols | Council Bluffs, IA
Job Description:For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global heal…