- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: Accredited Hospital by DNV Healthcare, America's Best 100 Hospitals for Specialty Care by Healthgrades, College of American Pathologists Accreditation, Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence by Healthgrades, Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award, Magnet Recognized Hospital for Nursing Excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Services: Ambulatory Surgery Center, Audiology / Hearing and Balance, Behavioral Health, Cancer Institute, Diabetes, Endocrinology, Emergency Care, Fast Care, Geriatrics, Heart & Vascular Center, Home Health Care, Immediate Care, Interventional Radiology, Laboratory, Lung Nodule Clinic, Outpatient Infusion Center, Radiology, Rheumatology, Rehabilitation Services, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Disorder Institute, Stroke Center, Memory Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Neurosciences Institute, Orthopedics, Women's Services, Work Force Health, Wound Center
- Trauma Level: Level II Trauma Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
7/29/2017Emergency Room (ER)
Amazing staff great flexible scheduling. Adequate staff to Patient ratio up-to-date equipment management that cares about it staff
Overall I do not have any cons for this facility. Hey could be slightly higher to be more comparable to that of the surrounding areas
I work on a very demanding floor,but I have great co-workers,and we are a great caring Hospital.We have decent benefits and,I like what I do.
Good hospital. Well put together staff. Challenging patient population.
5am to 5pm work shift are the best. Staff are all team players. Doctors and nurses work very well together.
Organizational issues at times. Sometimes low staffing. Frustrating bed placement and or admits.
The site is making me
The site won't allow me to go further
This site will not allow me to go into job search Unless I write a review and I've not accepted an assignment yet
5/11/2017Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Registered Nurse in the Clinical Decision Unit
The coworkers are amazing here and there is a great amount of teamwork involved with it being such a small unit.
The biggest downfall of this facility is that there is absolutely no leadership and we are often very under staffed
Great place to work
Caring supervisors, RN to patient ratio is fair, good benefits. Beautiful facility with top of the line equipment. . Clear and precise computer charting
Cold, Pay was not competitive,
2/13/2017Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
coworkers, magnet, nurse patient ratio are great at this facility. The nurses work together and there is a very good leader of the unit i work on
1/5/2017Emergency Room (ER)
facility, co-workers, pay, hours, team work, everyone is so nice, love my friends, family, friends, everyone is wanting to get better care
coworkers,facility, co-workers, pay, hours, team work, everyone is so nice, friends, family, everyone is wanting to get better care
The facility is well kept and very organized. Some coworkers here were great people to work with, and we're very helpful.
Some of the CNAs working here do not do their best, and do not seem to actually care about their patients. Pay and scheduling is hit or miss.
10/24/2016Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
There needs to be more diversity and room for advancement. Other than that it is a wonderful place to grow roots. It is a family and there are a lot of sweet caring people that make that organization great.
No jobs were found.