- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: Join Commission Accreditation
- Services: Addiction Services, Animal-Assisted Therapy, Behavioral Health, Services, Birthing Services, Breast Care, Cancer Care, Children'S Services, Cleft & Craniofacial, Center, Diabetes Care, Digestive Care, Direct Access Testing, Emergency Services, Grief & Bereavement, Services, Heart & Vascular Care, Home Care Services, Home Delivered Meals, Hospice Services, Hospitalist Program, Imaging Services, Intensive Care, Interventional Neurology, Kidney Care, Laboratory Services, Link To Life, Memory Care, Mental Health, Neonatal Intensive Care, Unit (Nicu), Neurology, Neurosciences, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Palliative Care, Pediatric Intensive Care, Unit (Picu), Pharmacy, Project H.E.A.L., Rehabilitation Services, Respiratory Care, Senior Services, Sleep Medicine, Spine Care, Spiritual Care Services, Stroke Care, Surgery, Trauma Services, Weight Management, Women'S Services, Wound Care,
- Specialties: Adult Level IV
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
2/6/2019Nurse Educators (CNE)
Wouldn’t take my dog here
Very uneasy feeling the staff and nurses/ doctors are very unpleasant, there quick to write prescriptions, and not find the underlying problem to your symptoms. Know lots of people who also went there that are no longer with us due to misdiagnosed.
6/5/2017Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Very nice and fair staffing. The coworkers were very nice and helpful. The hospital was very clean. Good safety practices put in place.
Small town hospital. Can be slow.
7/1/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
I love the small town community everybody knows everybody Usually 3 pts per nurse occasionally 4. Nurses help each other out
I think I would want to know about the scheduling process
5/11/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
It's not as scary as you might think. Sure, everything is new and daunting, but your coworkers are there to help you succeed. After all, they want to see you flourish and they want to see the patients recover as well!
No jobs were found.