- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Other
- Certifications: 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, 2014 Honored with an “A” for Safety by The Leapfrog Group, 2014 WHA Global Vision Community Partnership Award, 2014 Practice Greenhealth Partner for Change Award, 2013 Practice Greenhealth Environmental Leadership Circle Award, 2013 Honored with a “B” by The Leapfrog Group
- Services: Family Birthing Center, Breast Health Services, Cancer Center, Center for Heart Health, Digestive Health, Emergency, Incontinence Center, Joints InMotion, Laboratory, Medical Records, Rehabilitation, A Woman's Place, St. Gianna Clinic
- Trauma Level: Adult Level IV
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
1/20/2017Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Friendly Small Hospitals
This hospital is full of friendly people, has a great team environment, and Green Bay is a very cool city with a lot of fun culture.
confusing scheduling, not competitive pay, currently in hiring freeze
12/27/2016Home Health (Hospice)
Home health and hospice rn
Great coworkers, caring directors, retention bonuses for long time colleagues, tuition assistance, flexible, great benefits options, vision, dental, and medical. Not for profit organization
9/19/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
It's really, really busy and can be hard to see all your patients frequently.
No jobs were found.