- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Church
- Certifications: "A" Hospital Safety Scores by The Leapfrog Group, 2015 Most Wired, American Heart Association's Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure Gold Plus Achievement Award, Magnet Designation, The Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission, Top Hospital by The Leapfrog, US News & World Report's Best Hospital
- Services: Asthma, Bariatric Surgery, Birth Center, Behavioral Health, Cancer Care, Community Health Centers, Dental Care, Diabetes & Endocrine Center, Emergency & Urgent Care, Endoscopy & Gastroenterology, Epilepsy Program, Geriatric Care, Heart & Vascular Medicine, HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Care, Holistic Care, Home Health Care, Injury Prevention, Kidney Transplants, Lab, Neurosciences, NICU, OB/GYN, Occupational Health, Orthopedic Medicine, Parkinson's Disease Program, Pharmacy, Primary Care, Quit Smoking Programs, Radiology, Rehabilitation Services, Respiratory Care, Senior Living Communities, Sleep Disorders Center, Spine & Back Program, Surgical Services, Testing, Urogynecology Services, Wege Institute for Mind, Body and Spirit, Women's Health, Wound Care
- Trauma Level: Level II Trauma Center
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Neonatal ICU (NICU)
Wouldn’t go elsewhere
Amazing unit culture, supportive and professional physicians and APPs, emphasis on shared governance and cultivating new ideas, great pay increases
Continual need for flexible staffing
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Management and HR do not advocate for employees. You must butt kiss management in order to receive pay increases, it is not based on skill. Some nurses make multiple errors and are never reprimanded, while other nurses make no errors but because of a personality clash, management will force that nurse out. I have seen many things happen here that would never happen if this hospital had a union. Discrimination runs rampant and is not in check. High turnover rate should be any nurses first clue to BEWARE.
A just culture with abundant involvement opportunities. A patient centered focus that means something more. Constant process improvement driven by interdisciplinary teams with nurse involvement.
Coworkers are supportive and encouraging, salary is decent, management is generally very kind and supportive as well.
Staffing isn't always great. My floor specifically has a very high turnover rate but the other floors aren't nearly as high.
Cath Lab (Cardiac Catheterization)
The whole hospital is driven by kindness and caring of patients, families and co-workers. It is both an expectation and a desire to serve the community as a whole.
Coworkers are friendly, Guiding Behaviors of facility, Care for the underprivileged, treat staff well, Pay is fair compared to other local hospitals
Psychiatric (Mental Health)
clinical Services Manager
pay, coworkers, patients care is excellent, the organization has excellent staffing ratios. The use relationship based care as the model for the hospital and have a patient centered mission and vision.
Great support from staff and coworkers. The working environment is really what sets this hospital apart from the other larger hospitals in the area. The closer-knit feeling, like you are part of a family is really nice and there is a lot of support provided to the staff.
Continual need for extra RN's and shortages of patient care assistants. Continual requirements for RNs to pick up on-call shifts
No jobs were found.