- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Church
- Certifications: Blue Distinction Center by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network, Chest Pain Center Accreditation, Governor’s Award of Excellence, Heart Failure Center Accreditation, The Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission, Top 100 Hospitals
- Services: Behavioral Health, Brachytherapy, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Unit, Coronary Care Unit, CT Scanner, Dialysis Unit, Ear/Nose/Throat Surgery, Gastroenterology, GI or Endoscopy Lab, Gynecological Surgery, Gynecology, Hematology/Oncology Unit, Inpatient Unit, Interventional Radiology, Labor & Delivery, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Medical /Surgical Unit, Medical ICU, Neurosurgery, Normal Newborn Nursery, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic/Spine Unit, Pediatric Unit, Plastic Surgery, Positron Emission Tomography, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Radiation Oncology, Rehabilitation Unit, Surgical ICU, Surgical Unit, Teleradiology, Thoracic Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Ultrasound, Urology, Vascular Surgery
- Trauma Level: Level II Trauma Center, Level III NICU
- Teaching: Yes
- Filter by:
6/24/2018Family Practice (FNP, Family Medicine)
I am a Medical Assistant and a Phlebotomist. I would like to further my career.
Great People attracts more great people. It will be a better place to work. Productively and professionalism is the key.
Some people can work a little harder and not be lazy. Its better when working productively and professionalism.
6/23/2018Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Wonderful people to work with. Not so great to work for
my coworkers are awesome. Wonderful support and teamwork on a day to day basis. Benefits are ok. Location is great in relation to the city
Matrix, low pay, management
3/16/2018Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
Level 1 trauma center with no techs or secretaries in ICU
Coworkers are friendly
Terrible management, pay, no techs/aids or secretaries anymore, management doesn’t back you up event after assaults by patient and/or family
8/29/2017Neuroscience (Neurological, Neurology)
Great facility and pay. Great location and great city to visit. Great doctors and very knowledgeable nurses. 12 hour shifts too.
7/22/2017Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Pros include friendliness of Coworkers and management, overall cleanliness of facility, easily accessible location, fair pay and great opportunities for ongoing education
Nurse patient ratio, scheduling
2/28/2017Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
Working for St. John
Its a good hospital with good people who work there. the pay is fine, it just all depends on the city you work in and the cost of living. Our scheduling is great, we have self scheduling, the ratio on the ICU is 2 patients to 1 nurse
we are short at times and unable to get sufficient staff.
12/19/2016Emergency Room (ER)
Coworkers, scheduling, pay, patient ratio is 4-6 patients per rn, paramedics in each area, teamwork is awesome, security guards for safety
Extremely intensive urban hospital, not for the slow moving nurses
11/10/2016Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
We have self scheduling and the people that I work with are great and it is a nice environment
Sometimes we are short and have to take 3 patients and depending on the acuity of the patients can make a very bad day
10/22/2016Cardiovascular OR (CVOR)
It is fantastic! The staff is amazing, but make sure you book vacation far in advanced and remind them otherwise you won't get it.
9/29/2016Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
This is a nice place to work, and I love my job and the unit we work on but we are running short with staff and have various new people coming on board.
Loyal Source | Grosse Pointe, MI
Registered Nurse (RN) ICU/CCUDay Shift RN 7:00 PM - 7:00 AMLoyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Nurse to place into a travel …
Ascension, B22 | Grosse Pointe, MI
We Are Hiring RN-Registered Nurse - Cancer Center Infusion NonPBB - Full-Time,Day - Ascension Medical Group, Van Elslander Cancer Center - Gross…
Heartland Health Care | Detroit, MI
Job Description:Description HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and …
All Medical | Grosse Pointe, MI
Specialty: RN- Operating RoomLocation: Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan Shift: 6:30A - 3P Duration: 19 WeeksStart Date:ASAP Job Description Working…
Ascension, B22 | Saint Clair Shores, MI
We Are Hiring RN-PACU/Recovery - Surgery Ctr Recovery - Full-Time, Day - Ascension Regional Medical Center -34030 - Saint Clair Shores,MIMonday …
Ascension, B22 | Saint Clair Shores, MI
We Are Hiring RN-Clinic - St John OB GYN - Full-Time,Day - Ascension Medical Group - Saint Clair Shores, MIWork Schedule - Monday - Thursday 9am…
Jackson Nurse Professionals | Eastpointe, MI
Enjoy a new, rewarding position if you re a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients in need of treatment for general medical condit…
FlexCare Medical Staffing | Eastpointe, MI
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses and clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our …
Advanced Travel Nursing | Eastpointe, MI
Great facility in Detroit, MI is in need of a qualified Travel Telemetry: PCU-SDU-DOU Registered Nurse. The requirements of this RN position inc…
Pulse Clinical Alliance | Eastpointe, MI
Pulse Clinical Alliance is a Healthcare Consultancy offering exciting Travel, Per Diem, Locums, and Long-term Assignments in Nursing, Allied Hea…