- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Church
- Certifications: Beacon Award for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Get With The Guidelines - Stroke | Silver Plus Achievement, Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure | Silver Plus Achievement, Leap Frog Hospital Safety Score - Spring 2014, Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Services: Adult Care, Cancer Care, Community Health, Diagnostic Technology, Heart Health, Maternity , Medical Genetics and Genomic Medicine, Rehabilitation, NICU, Nursing at Saint Peters, Nutrition and Weight Outreach, Parent Education, Pediatric and Adolescent, Support Groups, Surgery, Women's Health
- Specialties: Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Teaching: Yes
- Filter by:
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Great place to work flexible scheduling
Coworkers, the pay, flexible with scheduling. They offer lots of opportunity to expand within the hospital and the NICU is the top in the state of NJ
Robert Wood Johnson (the competing hospital) is 0.6 miles away. It can be hard when treating patients because they will compare us to them
Labor & Delivery (L&D)
Be ready for the time of your life..
No jobs were found.