- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: Joint Commission Accreditation
- Services: Ambulance, Case Management, Diagnostic Imaging, Dialysis, Emergency Department, Health Screenings, Hospitalists, Laboratory, Nursing, Obstetrics and gynecology, Pastoral Care, Pharmacy, Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, Rehabilitation, Occupational health, Sleep center, Specialty clinics, Surgery, Urgent Care, Women's Health
- Trauma Level: Adult Level III
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Preceptor program was far and above the best aspect
Daily commute in winter
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Because of Medicare, Management seems more concerned with patient satisfaction than quality of care. Nurses are required to communicate with "scripts" to our patients. It just feels fake to me.
Family Practice (FNP, Family Medicine)
Can't think It's more of a transfer hospital. Does have cardiology and cancer care, but for more extreme hospital care patient will need to be shipped out.
Labor & Delivery (L&D)
Explore other options Very underappreciated
It's a phenomenal team led facility with great teamwork. Satisfying
No jobs were found.