- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: Sponsor Award of Excellence from the Community Blood Center, Joint Commission Accreditation
- Services: Audiology, Behavioral Health Services, Birthing Services, Cancer Services, Children's Services, Clinic, Dermatology, Diabetes Services, Diagnostic Imaging, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Emergency Services/Trauma, Employee Assistance Program, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Heart Services, Hospice Services, Hospitalists (Inpatient Physicians), Internal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Library Services, Ministry Spirit Medical Transportation, Nephrology (Kidney), Neurology Services, Nuclear Medicine, Nutrition Counseling, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Health, Ophthalmology (Eye Diseases), Orthopedics, Pain Management, Palliative Care, Pediatric/Adolescent Medicine, Pharmacy, Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation, Respiratory Care, Rheumatology, Spiritual Services, Sports Medicine, Surgical Services, Urgent Care/Walk-In, Urology, Weight Management
- Trauma Level: Adult Level III
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
5/26/2017Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Experience in all departments.
Coworkers are absolutely fantastic and great team work on the med surgery unit. immediate supervisor works well with home and/or personal schedules.
Staffing ratios are not ideal and acuity isn't always taken into consideration. Upper administration does not take floor staffs opinions or thoughts and ideas seriously.
10/2/2016Emergency Room (ER)
Management is not supportive of staff.
4/9/2016Emergency Room (ER)
You need to be very proactive and ask for educational opportunities. Scheduling is not very flexible. Great benefits if you take advantage of them with tuition reimbursement opportunities.
It's the best job in the word, you have the opportunity to help someone fell better
Ascension at Home | Rhinelander, WI
Seeking an opportunity that allows you the flexibility to schedule your own hours? Ascension At Home is seeking a Full-Time RN in the Rhinelande…
Ascension at Home | Woodruff, WI
Seasons of Life - Hospice House in Woodruff is looking for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our team. Imagine a career that a…
Wellpath | Merrill, WI
OverviewOur Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planni…
All Medical | Antigo, WI
Specialty: RN-Medical Surgical -TravelLocations: Antigo, WisconsinShift: Variable Shifts Duration: 12 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description Regis…
FlexCare Medical Staffing | Antigo, WI
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses and clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our …
GetMed Staffing | Antigo, WI
RN - CVOR needed for 13 WEEKS Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, domiciliary, infusion, mhb, neonatal, nurse, recovery, transitional
Favorite Healthcare Staffing | Wausau, WI
Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) contract available in Wausau, WICorrections Registered Nurse (RN) Details: Experienced RNs Needed! 12 Week Con…
MedPro Staffing | Wausau, WI
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignmen…
trustaff | Wausau, WI
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Stepdown Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.The Stepdown Registered Nurse is responsibl…
MedPro Staffing | Wausau, WI
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality ICU/CCU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment …