- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Other
- Certifications: The Joint Commission Accredidation, Patient Safety Excellence Award (HealthGrades), Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award (HealthGrades)
- Services: Anesthesiology, Cancer System, Diabetes, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency Care, Rehab, Surgery, Family Birth Center, Family Medicine, Orthopedic Services, Palliative Care
- Specialties: Adult Level 4 Trauma
- Trauma Level: Adult Level 4 Trauma
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Twelve hour shifts. Comparable pay. Consistent sheduals. Staff works as a team. You can float between units. Good orientation to hospital.
Floods occasionally around facility
Your ad said click here for top five states not surgery after survey
Progressive care (pcu) and Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
It's a small hospital. They don't have any intensivists, they operate with hospitalists only.
No jobs were found.