- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: 2013-2015 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, 2013-2015 Women’s Health Excellence Award, 2014-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award, 2014-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care Award, 2014-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Award
- Services: Acupuncture, Alzheimer's disease, Anesthesia, Audiology, Babies, Birthing, Bone and Joint Institute, Bone Care, Breast Cancer, Broken Bones, Cancer Care, Cardiac Care, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardia Stress Test, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Services, Center for Childbirth, Center for Integrative Medicine, Chemotherapy, Chest Pain, Child Care, Comprehensive Cancer Center, CT Scan, Deep Brain Stimulation, Delivery, Dementia, ENT Services, Emergency Services, Gynecology, Headaches, Healthy Lifestyle, Heart Care, Infusions, Inpatient Surgery, Integrative Medicine, Joint Care, Joint Surgery, Labor and Delivery, Mammograms, Massage Therapy, Medical Imaging, Medications, Migraine, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Mini-stroke, Movement disorders, MRI, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurology, Neurosciences, Nuclear Medicine, Nutrition, Obstetrics, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Outpatient Surgery, Pharmacy Services, Pregnancy, Prescriptions, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Radiation, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Respiratory Therapy, Robotic-Assisted Surgery, Seizures, Sinuplasty, Sinus Care, Spasticity, Stroke Care, Surgical Care, TIA, Trauma Services, Ultrasound, Urgent Care, Wellness
- Trauma Level: Adult Level II
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
12/11/2016PACU (Post-Anasthesia, Recovery Room, PAR)
Coworkers, scheduling, ratio, up to date technology. Great work environment and flow from patient arrival to discharged. Very organized. After completing a travel assignment I stayed on per diem.
Call schedule but is really isn't that horrible.
Excellent Hospital system
Excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement, room for growth and advancement within the same hospital , great work environment with clean well kept facilities.
Patient nurse ratio can be high and starting salary can be lower than other hospitals in the area. Few new grad opportunities.
11/26/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Clinical manager med/surg
There is great teamwork on the unit, charge nurse does not have patients, very often 4:1 ration on days, education opportunities bonuses available for extra shifts.
To think long and hard. Work is busy.
It's a decent place to work. The teamwork is what gets you through.
4/1/2016Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
Make sure you know what specialty you want and move your way up to it.
Pretty much an awesome place to work. Some issues with management but overall a great place
Aveanna Healthcare | Broomfield, CO
Job Description:Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) $2500 Night Bonus * Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits * Aveanna Healthcare, the largest p…
BrightStar Care Boulder | Broomfield, CO
BrightStar Care is seeking a Part-time or PRN applicants to join our dynamic healthcare teamWe are dedicated to providing the highest quality of…
Aveanna Healthcare | Broomfield, CO
Job Description:$1,250 Day Shift Bonus Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits* Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care com…
BrightStar Care of Boulder/Broomfield | Broomfield, CO
BrightStar Care is seeking a Full Time RN to join our dynamic healthcare team!We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and serv…
Ventura Medstaff | Lafayette, CO
Nursing - PACU needed for 13 WEEKS Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, maternal, recovery, staff nur…
National Staffing Solutions | Lafayette, CO
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact i…
TaleMed | Lafayette, CO
RN - PACU needed for 13 WEEKS Associated topics: asn, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care, intensive care unit, psychatric, recovery, registe…
Cariant Health Partners | Lafayette, CO
Cariant Health Partners has opportunities for registered nurses to fill temporary travel RN needs at a variety of facilities across the country.…
Health Specialists | Lafayette, CO
Are you looking for your next contract? We have a current opening for an experienced and self-motivatedPACU/Pre-Post op RN. Health Specialists, …
FlexCare Medical Staffing | Lafayette, CO
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses and clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our …