- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Church
- Certifications: 2014-2016 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, 2014-2015 Women’s Health Excellence Award, 2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award, 2014-2016 Pulmonary Care Excellence Award, 2016 Stroke Care Excellence Award
- Services: Close Blood Donation, Cancer, Diabetes, Emergency, Heart & Vascular, Home Care, Hospice, Imaging, Neurology & Stroke Care, Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Senior Services, Surgery, Tattoo Removal, Trauma Center, Women's Health
- Trauma Level: Adult Level II
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU)
Best group of nursing staff and ancillary staff you will ever find! Supportive management. Being at work is like spending the day with family. We have fun and save lives! So blessed to work here!
PACU (Post-Anasthesia, Recovery Room, PAR)
Great people to work with, and have a wonderful work ethic. Safe working environment. Scheduling was also very reasonable to work.
No real negatives with this facilty.
Great support, open communication
Team building, self schedule, flexiblibilty , I had an amazing manager and helpful coworkers.
The pay isnt as high as other facilities around the area but in my opinion is okay because of the great hospital staff
Labor & Delivery (L&D)
Love the charge nurses and I feel they are fair at their assignments. Team work is great and other do help Parking is a note easy, but over all the hospital was great for me.
It's a great hospital to work in and the staff on my unit is awesome!
Emergency Room (ER)
Knowledgeable, hard working staff. Great support, feels like another family.
No jobs were found.