- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Other
- Certifications: 2014-2016 Critical Care Excellence Award, 2015-2016 Pulmonary Care Excellence Award, 2015 Joint Replacement Excellence Award
- Services: Primary Stroke Center , Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Other Services , Maternity Services , Respiratory Care Services , Diabetes & Nutrition Education , Emergency Department & Trauma Center , Laboratory Services , Cancer Program , Cardiac Services , Outpatient Rehabilitation , Diagnostic Imaging , Transitional Care Center , Home Care, Surgery and Procedures
- Trauma Level: Adult Level III
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
4/16/2016Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
It's a great learning hospital. Great staff and I enjoy working there
At times the pt load is overwhelming but remember to recruit help and ask questions. The nurses here are a great team.
No jobs were found.