- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: 2015-2016 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, 2015-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award, 2015-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care Award, 2015-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for General Surgery Award, 2014-2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Award, 2015-2016 Pulmonary Care Excellence Award, 2014-2015 Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Services: Abdominal Aneurysm Open Repair, Ablation, Ablation for Esophagus Disorders, Accelerated partial breast irradiation (APBI), Acne Scar Treatment, Acupuncture, Allogeneic Transplant, Ambulatory Anorectal Surgery, Angiogenesis Inhibitors, Angioplasty, Ankle Arthroscopy, Anticoagulants, Aortic Valve Surgery, Apheresis, Arterial Embolization, Arthroplasty (Total Joint Replacement Surgery), Arthroscopic Surgery, Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Assistive Devices, Atherectomy, Atrial Septal Defect Closure, Autologous Transplant, Balloon Dilation, Balloon Valvuloplasty, Bariatric Surgery, Behavioral Measures For Treating Sleep Disordered Breathing, Biological Agents, Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant, Bone Graft Surgery, Botox, Botulinum Toxin for Digestive Disorders, Brachial Plexus Block, Brachytherapy, Breast Conserving Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Surgery, Bright Light Therapy, Brow Lift, Cancer Surgery, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, Carotid Endarterectomy, Casts and Splints, Cataract Surgery, Catheter Ablation, Celiac Nerve Block, Central Venous Access Catheters, Chemical Peel, Chemoembolization, Chemotherapy, Chronic Pain Rehabilitation, Cochlear Implants, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTI), Collagen/Fat Injectable Fillers, Collis Gastroplasty, Colon Resection, Colorectal Cancer Surgery, Core Decompression, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Cranial Base Surgery, Cryoablation, Cyberknife, Debulking, Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy, Dermabrasion/Dermaplaning, Dialysis, Dilation and Stenting, Double Eyelid Surgery, Driving Simulation Training, Ear Pinning, Elbow Arthroscopy, Electrodesiccation and Curettage, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection, Endoscopy, Endourology, Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Endovascular Stent Graft, Epicardial Ablation, Epidural Steroid Injection, Esophageal Manometry, Esophagectomy, Esophagus Reconstruction, Esophagus Resection, Eye Evisceration and Enucleation, Eye Socket Reconstruction, Eyelash Growth Stimulation, Eyelid Lift, Eyelid Reconstruction, Facelift, Facial Implants, Facial Plastic Surgery, Fallopian Tube Recanalization, Fat Grafting, Feeding Tube, Femoral Popliteal Bypass (Fem-Pop Bypass), Fertility Preservation for Patients with Cancer, FIRM Ablation, Fistula Repair, Forehead Lift, Fracture Fixation, Gasserian Ganglion Block, Gastric Bypass for Esophagus Disorders, Gastric Bypass Surgery, Gastric Pacemaker, Gastrostomy (Feeding) Tube, General Surgery, Gluten Free Diet, Hair Removal, Hair Replacement, Hand Surgery, Hearing Devices, Heart Surgery, Heart Transplant, Heart Valve Repair or Replacement, Heller Myotomy, Hip Arthroscopy, Hip Replacement, Hormone Therapy, Hybrid Coronary Revascularization, Hypnosis, Hypogastric Plexus Block, Hysterectomy, IBD Medical Management, Ileal J-pouch Surgery, Immunotherapy (Biological Therapy), Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD), Implanted Epidural Portal, Injectable Fillers, Integrative Medicine, Interventional Neuroradiology, Intestinal Rehabilitation and Transplant, Intragastric Balloon, Intraoperative Endoscopy, Intrathecal Catheter Placement, Intrathecal Programmable Pump Placement, Intravenous Lidocaine Infusion, Kidney Transplant, Knee Arthroscopy, Knee Replacement, Kock Pouch Ileostomy, Lap Band Surgery, Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication, Laparoscopy, Laser Resurfacing, Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Therapy and Laser Surgery, Laser Vein Treatment, Laser Vision Correction, Left Ventricular Assist Device, Left Ventricular Remodeling, Lifestyle Changes, Liposuction, Liver Transplant, Lung Cancer Surgery, Lung Transplant, Lung Volume Reduction Surgery, Magnetic Reflux Management Device, MammoSite Brachytherapy, Mechanical Circulatory Support (MCS), Medical Nutrition Therapy, Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery, Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, MR Guided Focused Ultrasound, Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Myectomy, Myomectomy, Nasal Surgery, Natural Heart Valve Repair, Neobladder Reconstruction, Neurological Rehabilitation, Occipital Nerve Block, Oculoplastic Surgery, Oral Appliances, Oral Surgery, Osteotomy, Pacemaker, Pacemaker or ICD Lead Extraction, Palate Surgery, Pancreatic Surgery, Parathyroid Surgery, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Closure, Penile Rehabilitation, Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization, Percutaneous Thrombectomy, Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty of the Femoral Artery, Peripheral Nerve Block, Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM), Photodynamic Therapy, Plastic Surgery, Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Therapies, Post Surgery Pain, Pulmonary Autograft (Ross Procedure), Pulmonary Embolectomy, Pulmonary Metastasectomy, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Pulsed Light Rejuvenation, Radiation Therapy, Radioembolization, Radiofrequency Ablation, Radioimmunotherapy, Radiosurgery, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Reproductive Surgery, Robotic Surgery, Scar Revision, Sclerotherapy, Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Replacement Surgery, Skeletal Surgery (Maxillomandibular Advancement), Skin Lesion Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Sleep Surgery, Small Bowel Resection, Sperm Cryopreservation, Spinal Cord Stimulation, Stem Cell Transplant, Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (SABR/SBRT), Strictureplasty, Stroke Rehabilitation, Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery, Targeted Therapy, Tear Duct Surgery, Temporary Epidural Catheter Placement, Therapeutic Endoscopy, Thoracic Aortic Aneruysm Open Repair, Thrombolytic Agents, Thrombolytic Therapy, Tongue Surgery, Total Parenteral Nutrition, Transanal Excision, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Transmyocardial Revascularization, Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication, Transthoracic Myocardial Laser Revascularization (TMLR), Transurethral Resection, Treatments, Tummy Tuck, Tumor Ablation Therapies, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, Valvotomy, Valvular Surgery, Vascular Studies, Vasectomy, Vasectomy Reversal, Vena Cava Filter, Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS)
- Trauma Level: Adult Level I / Pediatric Level II
- Teaching: Yes
- Filter by:
I have worked as a registered nurse for 2 years.
I want a very good working environment. And I am intrested in ICU as well.I have also worked in pediatric cere back home.
Great team work and supportive staff
Co-workers helpful and supportive. Team environment, reasonable assignments. Accessible pharmacy for questions. Nurse practitioner on the unit and very available to answer questions. They provide scrubs. E-training is good. Epic and beacon software.
Some managers treat the traveler as subservient. The unit is cold. The pay could be better. Depends on the company's willingness to negotiate.
Excellent orientation and training, staff, including MD's, friendly and helpful, and open to listening to interventions from other institutions.
Really only 2 cons, and that was a charge nurse on the oncology floor that I floated to, and the cost of parking! Though I had my travel company pay the parking fee the last contract, the fee is crazy. If you use the farther out employee parking, the walk is long, and the shuttles are. it that timely. They need to add a restroom to the parking garage! You travel long distances to park there and waiting is sometimes just not an option!
Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU)
Best Experience Ever
pay, intensity, education, benefits, nurse/physician relationship, I did my new graduate residency there and it was a great experience! I would recommend it.
location is expensive
Psychiatric (Mental Health)
Consider that you will be doing more work than paid for by participating in hospital committees, more education and demands by management - some paid, most unpaid.
Cardiovascular OR (CVOR)
If you want to be challenged this is the place to be
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
it's overall a very good facility,I'd like to make you aware that they still are using paper nursing notes for charting although epic is on the agenda. Be prepared to float on occasion to ICU,ER and skilled nursing. We have self scheduling but you may not get what you want.
No jobs were found.